soulman

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

soulman last won the day on August 9 2023

soulman had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

soulman's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi all, The motorhome I have recently purchased. A 2021 Rollerteam T590 does not have a wind out awning/sun porch. I'm thinking of having one fitted but I'm a bit worried on how it will be done and if it will make a mess of the inside of the van.Do they have to drill right through when fitting. Are these wind out awnings normally fitted when the motorhome is being made. I will have it fitted at a motorhome garage etc.
  2. Hi all, having now owned my first Motorhome since August and finding my feet in whats needed. Can you recommend a Satnav app for my phone that is simple, for UK only if poss and one that the Motorhome dimensions can be input. Thanks Kim aka Soulman.
  3. I've not had my Automatic Rollerteam T590 long. Getting on great driving it considering its the first Automatic I have driven. But is there a trick to get the vehicle up onto a set of Milenco ramps . No clutch control now. My mate says use the low setting but I dont have that .All i have is Park, Reverse, Neutral and Drive or manual select of the gears. I tried the other day and really struggled. In the end I had to get a bit of a run up then jump on the brake , so not good. Fingers crossed on this one.
  4. Hi all, cant seem to find any info on the solar panel for the above motorhome. My question is if I am parked up at home between trips and not connected to a 240 volt hook up. Does the solar panel automatically cut in to charge the leisure battery. The reason I ask this is I have been told that if I leave connected to a 240 hook up on the drive and not really using anything I could over charge the batteries. Thanks in advance.
  5. Hi, my 2021 Rollerteam T590 base vehicle is a Fiat automatic transmission. I have all the info for the motorhome side of things but not the handbook for the fiat. I need one for all the gizzmo's in the cab plus any other info. Is there a site to down load or any info on how to get one please. My last fiat camper was 1990 which I owned for 27 years, so a lot of new Tech to get my head round.
  6. Hi Derek and Rayc, BINGO just tried packing out the knob and its all good and working as it should. Thank you very much for that tip. That has saved me a 2 hour round trip back to the dealer. These forums are brilliant. THANKS AGAIN.
  7. Many thanks Derek that is spot on what is happening on my van. Will contact the dealer. The van should have been checked in that respect. thats a bit P#ss poor of the dealer considering the amount of money I have spent. Many thanks for your help Derek.
  8. Hi, as only recently taken delivery of my 2021 Rollerteam T590 I am working thru the controls etc on the drive of my home. I have a problem with the Thetford oven and grill. When trying to light either the oven or the grill. I turn on the gas bottle. Hold the knob in for 10/15 seconds then press ignite. Both will light and as long as I hold the knob in they will stay lit. As soon as I release the knob the flame goes out. I have tried many times holding the knob in from 10/15 second to over 60 seconds but no joy. Am I doing something wrong or is something cutting the gas off. The hob on the other hand is working as it should no probs.
  9. Many thanks to all for getting back on this. Derek, thanks that is what I was looking for. Regards Soulman.
  10. Hi, looking at buying my first 2nd hand Motor Home. It has the Yellow refillable Gaslow bottles. I have heard that garages etc are uninstalling these pumps. After looking at my local area for the stockist there isnt any listed. Looking to the future, what will I need to do to revert back to a Red Butane system. Is it just a change of regulator that I could do myself. Thanks in advance