POI's on Tom Tom

Mr. Grumpy

I recently added Morrisons supermarkets to my Tom Tom 1 Europe. When within 1 mile of a store I get an icon in the top left hand corner of the screen but how do I get Mrs. TT to divert there from the programmed route? I have tried touching the screen where the icon appears but I just end up at the route planning page of the menu and don't want to try anything else while moving in case I end up in the rear of a HGV! Helpful suggestion will be gratefully received but I don't need to know about other forums, thanks.

You're half way there by getting to the route planning page as you need to plan a route to that PoI :-D Quite right not to do so whilst moving - not without a co-pilot anyway :-D

You could pull in to the road side and re-plan your route but probably the best way though is to sort it out before you start off:

1. Plan route to your destination as normal.

2. Plan route to a (Morrisons) PoI using the "near destination", "along route" etc options as appropriate.

That will take you to the PoI and you can then re-route to your eventual destination (using the Recent Destination option) before you set off from the PoI.

Graham

Archived