camping card help

booboo

hi everybody,could anyone one please tell me how to get one of these cards ive heard about that saves you having to give your passport over at french campsites ect. thanks alot for any help given .CHEERS KEITH.

booboo - 2008-05-28 10:46 PM hi everybody,could anyone one please tell me how to get one of these cards ive heard about that saves you having to give your passport over at french campsites ect. thanks alot for any help given .CHEERS KEITH.

It's called a Camping Carnet and is very useful. I get mine from the Caravan Club of which I'm a member but I'm pretty sure that the club will supply a non-member for a small fee. Check the CC website.

Bill Ord - 2008-05-29 9:29 AM The Camping Carnet International which I think is being referred to here is only available from "Affiliated"clubs and the Caravan Club will not supply to non members. Bill Ord

Yes you're right, sort of! I've just phoned to renew mine and they will supply one to a non-member if you're also a member of the AA. It's £4.95 or free with their travel insurance.

Archived