midsummer show

chatterdog

Hi,

I would love to go but add up the pitch fees, show fees and deisel plus any pocket money and its the best part of £160 for 4 days.

Sorry too dear. I have just had 5 days in southport for £50. It has to be like that from now on . long journeys are out I am saving for my winter trip to Spain

Richard

w1ntersun - 2008-05-30 4:09 PM

Hi,

I would love to go but add up the pitch fees, show fees and deisel plus any pocket money and its the best part of £160 for 4 days.

Sorry too dear. I have just had 5 days in southport for £50. It has to be like that from now on . long journeys are out I am saving for my winter trip to Spain

Richard

Richard, Where did you go in Southport for that kind of money please? I wild camp occasionally there, but with the crime climate I am now really scared through the night. Joy

Hi Roon,

As a member of the c&cc I use there temp holiday sites in there mag "out and about".

We stay at the riverside campsite ( commercial site ) in the rally field at the back for £6.50 per night. That includes showers and toilets.

Richard

Hi Richard, Just sent you pm before reading your posting..... I used to go to the Country and Western club every week.... didn't think about the caravan park at the back ... that's brill. Thank you. Joy

Archived