Hymer paint match

Mick H.

Hi all Just acquired a couple of scrapes on the jolly old Hymer.Have phoned Hymer, Preston who say they dont do touch ups other than the chipsticks.They did give me a name and code for the paint.But none of the paint shops do motorhome colours and the code doesnt seem to mean anything to them.Question time. does anybody know a matching colour in the autopaint section to match this.....Hymer metallic grey code no.A9233

In anticipation..Thank you. Mick H.

Hi,

Go to any trade auto paint shop with the van and they will have a paint spectometer that will match your paint exactly.

I had some work done on my toyota yaris by a mobile body shop called chips away, and they matched my paint on the drive.

Richard

w1ntersun - 2008-06-13 4:28 PM

Hi,

Go to any trade auto paint shop with the van and they will have a paint spectometer that will match your paint exactly.

I had some work done on my toyota yaris by a mobile body shop called chips away, and they matched my paint on the drive.

Richard

Thanks Richard. I tried Halfords and all they did was match the colour against a book,the resulting match wasn't.

Mick H.

Guest JudgeMental
Mick H. - 2008-06-13 4:56 PM

Hi,

Richard

Thanks Richard. I tried Halfords and all they did was match the colour against a book,the resulting match wasn't.

Mick H.

Halfords is not a "professional trade paint shop" at least try as Richard suggests and they will easily match it.

JudgeMental - 2008-06-13 7:33 PM

Mick H. - 2008-06-13 4:56 PM

Hi,

Richard

Mick H.

Halfords is not a "professional trade paint shop" at least try as Richard suggests and they will easily match it.

Halfords came before Richard but point taken.

Mick H.

Archived