Formula4 accessories

Hopesy

last month i ordered headlight cover from Formula4 and the wrong ones arrived, i returned them and asked for a replacement to be sent and heard nothing since. Today i phoned them to find out what was going on and was told that the company had gone into receivership but the new company although under no lawful obligation would be honouring exsisting orders so if you have an order with the company it may be worth phoning them up.

Guest JudgeMental

Shame that I can't change a few letters in my name and wipe out all my debts *-)

one of the wonders of capitalism :-D

strange that, I tried to order headlight covers a couple of weeks ago and their website wouldn't work properly, spoke to formula4 who said they had a problem but no headlight covers in stock (for a merc) but would I order when web site was working.

About a week later, website worked but I got a "certificate" warning when I was ordering, some issue about ownership of the site so being cautious I didn't order, the 20% off had gone by then.

So i ordered from Proppa Cars, was rung back almost immediately to be told there was a problem of supply and that they would contact me early this week about my order

alan

Archived