fuel cell power

chatterdog

please can the person with the fuel cell on their motorhome - Please stand up (lol)

I have tried to do a search as i know there was a thread with a picture earlier in the year but it would seem that the search system is not working. I would like to know what power it produces (or more to the point what it can power in a unit), wondering if it is worth it for when attending rallies/shows etc.

Many thanks in advance

Maggie

chatterdog - 2008-06-19 9:59 PM

please can the person with the fuel cell on their motorhome - Please stand up (lol)

I have tried to do a search as i know there was a thread with a picture earlier in the year but it would seem that the search system is not working. I would like to know what power it produces (or more to the point what it can power in a unit), wondering if it is worth it for when attending rallies/shows etc.

Many thanks in advance

Maggie

That would be clive

Guest JudgeMental

Have just noticed that the "Kippor" range of (Honda copies) generators have appeared for sale again on Eb*y cheap and cheerful @ £200'ish

Guest JudgeMental
JudgeMental - 2008-06-21 7:44 PM

Have just noticed that the "Kippor" range of (Honda copies) generators have appeared for sale again on Eb*y cheap and cheerful @ £200'ish

Sorry, that's KIPOR not Kippor *-)

Archived