Pilote Cityvan 57G

Don Madge

Are there any Cityvan owners out there :?:

I'm interested in the axle weights when the van is in the touring mode.

I would also be interested in the axle weights when you took delivery of the van and the payload.

Thanks in anticipation.

Don

Mike,

Thanks, I contacted Hayes as you suggested and they were extremely helpful. I got a lot of info but I could do with chatting to an owner.

Eddie,

I got the axle weights OK, the rear one is 2000kg front 1850kg with a MAM of 3500kg. The stated payload is 750kg

The Gross Train Weight seems a bit high at 6000kg.

Don

Guest JudgeMental
Don Madge - 2008-06-22 11:27 AM

Mike,

Thanks, I contacted Hayes as you suggested and they were extremely helpful. I got a lot of info but I could do with chatting to an owner.

Eddie,

I got the axle weights OK, the rear one is 2000kg front 1850kg with a MAM of 3500kg. The stated payload is 750kg

The Gross Train Weight seems a bit high at 6000kg.

Don

It's a nice looking van... have been looking at the PILOTE site recently as they seem to be very popular. they have a very large range of van's!

chassis weight can be 3500 or 4000kg I think, so with 2000kg towing....6000kg is high but probably correct.

Hi Don, it was given a small write up in November under new model news. There is a report in June's Caravan Club mag by George Hinton, I can send you it if you like, email your address if you want it.

George

Archived