No Height Restriction Parking in London

kevin hawkins

You'll be very lucky to find anywhere Kevin - see Here for details of London local authority (lack of) provision. You might do better finding somewhere a bit further out near a tube or main line station. Look at the home counties pages on the web site - might be something suitable.

Graham

Hi my first post so go easy on me!

I've parked in the car park for London Zoo in the past - there is a charge though for non-zoo visitors, but it's not that extortinate compared to NCP.

Don't know if this helps?

Just slightly off thread but maybe useful.

"Parking on single yellow lines is permitted only outside the times of control that are applicable to that particular section of single yellow line. The times and days of control for a single yellow line will be shown on a plate adjacent to the stretch of single yellow line. If the time plate does not show any days of operation then the restriction applies for each day of the week."

From my experience the yellow line restrictions cease on Saturday's about 5pm (maybe 6pm) until Monday morning. Therefore if you wish to take advantage of free Sunday parking look out for this option.

Worked a treat for me and the family, just round the corner from Mme Tussauds!

PS. Get there late Saturday and camp overnight so you've got your space first thing :-D

Archived