Stelplatz poi. for tom tom

sooty10

Hi, we are off to Germany next week. Does anyone know of a site that I can use to download stelplatz on to tom tom 700. I have the French aires downloaded and found aires we did not know existed, and certainly would not have found without the tom tom.

Thanking you all. sooty10

sooty10 - 2008-06-24 10:53 PM Hi, we are off to Germany next week. Does anyone know of a site that I can use to download stelplatz on to tom tom 700. I have the French aires downloaded and found aires we did not know existed, and certainly would not have found without the tom tom. Thanking you all. sooty10

Hi Sooty,

Attached are 2 ZIP files containing all you need.

When you've downloaded and unzipped them you'll have an OV2 file with the Stellplatz locations, a BMP image which will show up on the map and an OGG speech file which you can use to warn you when you are approaching the location.

I've also included a small text file which contains a index of Stellplatz terms . . . . oh, and a PDF file which will explain how to install it on to your TomTom.

And if that wasn't enough . . . . I've also attached a 'Germany 2007.zip' POI file which contains all the Germany GPS locations to be read in conjunction with the excellent 'Camper Stop' book.

That should provide you with a pretty comprehensive set of locations :-)

Have a great trip.

W2G

Stellplatz_1.zip

Stellplatz_2.zip

TomTom - Loading the Stellplatz POI.pdf

germany2007-ov2.zip

You're very welcome Keith.

Make sure you get a copy of all the posted files.

There is currently an uneven number of downloads for the two ZIP files which means that whomever downloaded one without the other is gonna be disappointed when they can't get it to work :-)

W2G

Archived