Ace Siena

cwmgiedd1

I recently purchased a 2008 model Ace Siena and there is a problem with the bathroom. The swing wall will not line up with the plastic panel from the door to form the shower area; the magnetic strips will not meet. The problem seems to be caused by the latest Thetford toilet which does not allow the swing wall to move across far enough. The dealer and Swift are trying to remedy it. Has anyone else found the same problem?

Thanks,

Cwmgiedd1

Does Swift not check their designs before production begins, Thought that's what prototypes are for, or is it another case let the customer find the faults, then we will look pretty good if we sort it out quickly. What about the dealer PDI :'( What is a PDI???, um I think we sort of check a few things then again wait until the customer complains. Am I being synical, NO just realistic, got my new van home and lots of faults appeared.

Good luck on getting your problem sorted (lol)

I'll not mention the make of my mh, but had 32 faults... sun visors missing felt pen on pass seat(new seat had to be fitted) Could'nt open door when the sun blind was out ect ect. Took it to the manuf' in france took them 3 days to sort..

Archived