Rain Rain Go away Come again another day.

w1ntersun

Hi,

Just off to Lytham for the weekend.

Wet grass, soft ground, grey days.

How many of you are fair weather campers or do you go whatever the weather ?

Many of us have disabilities and meets are a way of meeting people but when you are stuck in the van is it still fun ?

lets hope the rest of the year will improve and roll on winter when I am off to Spain.

Richard

We are having a lousey summer at the moment in this country, but perhaps with the school holidays starting and the price of fuel, it may be a good idea to get on with jobs around the home and sorting out all the little things that make the motorhome better to live in. Roll on September , quiet campsites, lower prices. Bah Humbug ! :-) chas

We had 2weeks in Llangollan mid April to May and it was baking hot for the whole holiday last year B-) when did we have bad weather ? :D Followed by 2weeks in late October in Nerja when at times it was too hot, I think its all about planning >:-)

chas - 2008-07-18 11:48 AM

We had 2weeks in Llangollan mid April to May and it was baking hot for the whole holiday last year B-) when did we have bad weather ? :D Followed by 2weeks in late October in Nerja when at times it was too hot, I think its all about planning >:-)

:'( Last year after leaving mid une from Spain and the south of France in 33C. We arrived one hour from Paris when it started to rain. It rained solid for 6 weeks. All around our village was flooded. Luckily, we were not.

This year? 2 days Rain, 1 day sunshine, 1 day Rain, 1 day cloudy etc etc. (lol) (lol) (lol)

Not done much this year, bit of wild camping and couple of nights on sites but soooo disappointed with weather due to it being my 'first' year..... However, on another thread Carol says she was in Anglesey last week sunbathing on the beach at 7.30pm.... 8-) so it just shows.... get in the van and GO where the heart takes you and you could be pleasantly surprised and drop lucky. Happy camping .... oh and there are some brill wellies out at the moment .. pink flowers and butterflies . etc. :-D Joy

Archived