Europe breakdown cover

Guest peter

Guest peter
Hi as we will be travelling to Austria we are looking for cover for our M/H. Who do you guys use and about how much should it cost. We are only going for 3 Weeks. Peter

We use MCIA and at £65 for vehicles under 10 yrs old its good value. Covered by Europe assistance and also covers breakdown in the U.K.

Whats this Michelle avatar all about ? 8-) Is it the forums sweetheart. :$

Which ever company you choose, read the small print very carefully before you sign up.

eg. 1. Accidents involving the MH may not be considered a breakdown.

2. If the only driver falls and breaks a leg (say in a car park) do they provide a replacement driver?

:'( We insured with the CCC and had a unfortunate blowout on the tyre and for reasons i could not change it myself , so rang the number on my mobile where it say's and got a french voice saying something. after doing it 3 times i gave up and got to a garage who changed it . When we got back i rang euro assist and told them . the conclusion was that the 0800 number is not the number for mobiles and if i had looked at the small print it would have said another number. So if i break down again i will make sure its by a phone box!!.

Archived