Servicing

Guest nick

My new Motorhome is built on a Peugeot 2.8ltr HDi Turbo Diesel Boxer chassis. The paperwork tells me that after six months the base vehicle will require its first free service. To keep the warranty in force it must be done by a Peugeot service centre. Does anyone out there know of a Peugeot dealer within Buckinghamshire who can handle a 24 foot long Motorhome and are they any good? Any advice would be much appreciated.

hi Nick I dont have a Peugeot, But a Renault 2.8TDi 6m long 3m high I am lucky that my local car dealer can handle my van (we are the largest for height that they can take We also have an alternative Renault Truck Depot about 45 miles away - There we would be the smallest vehicle that they would deal with Try to find a truck depot for your van

Guest Mike Culver
Evening Nick, We have just ordered a Autocruise [Pioneer Monet] which is built on a Peugeot Boxer base, 2.8td, and 22 feet long and 8' 6" high because of the difficulty some have with getting there pride and joy serviced I called in to our local dealer, Perry's, in Bletchley, Milton Keynes, its oppersite Tesco's and they were only too willing to do the serviceing and stated that they deal with many motohomes.The tele No. is 01 908 360200. We bought our van from Heart of England and they get a local dealer to PDI the van before we get it, we have found them very helpful, perhaps it might be worth giving them a call. We are chaqnging from a Auto sleeper Duetto to the Monet, very pleased with the performance of the Ford engine, do you or anybody out there have any comments to make about the Peugeot Boxer 2.8.? Hope this helps, Take care and be lucky Mike

Hi Mike Thanks for the information. I have emailed Perrys in Bletchley and wait to hear from them. Although they do not have ramps big enough to accomodate my motorhome my local Perrys in Aylesbury have also told me that they will be happy to carry out the first service as they do not need ramps to do this. Can not comment about the Peugeot Boxer engine yet as have only done 350 miles but so so good fingers crossed. Good luck with your new motorhome. Nick

Archived