Who speaks fluent French PLEASE

michele

Hi Michele, I will ask around on another site I am on for health, if you can give me an indication of what you need. Is a letter you are trying to read, or one to write.

I can speak a bit of pigeon French... from o' level days .... but I failed :'( if that is of any use.

Love Joy

Hi Michele, Have been phoning round but no-one fluent ... see Clive has come up with solution. If still having problems please let me know and I will carry on contacting people...... The problem is that it is school holidays and so the teachers not able to get immediate contact with their French counterparts.

Joy x

:D Where you been hiding .

Unfortunately by now I would of been had I of kept up with college but alas fred was ill again soIlost another lot of money .

Still thats the luck of the draw . i cannot beleive that someone dont speak it . trouble is I need help with Medical stuff and I cant afford to get it wrong .

michele - 2008-07-30 8:41 PM

:D Where you been hiding .

Unfortunately by now I would of been had I of kept up with college but alas fred was ill again soIlost another lot of money .

Still thats the luck of the draw . i cannot beleive that someone dont speak it . trouble is I need help with Medical stuff and I cant afford to get it wrong .

As a long shot I wonder if the French Tourist Office in London could / would help you out - or suggest someone who can.

:-|

Well twooksie has kindly offered to put some stuff together through a dictionary .

Joy sorry didnt see your post but thanks for trying .

there was a person on here who was French and they kindly translated alot of it for me . have also sent them an e mail in the hope they can and will help again . I reckons all in all I have it cracked NOT ...

i bet you thats why they call it Babel fish it coes out in Babel .

Sylvia & martin gave me Dystonia last week ...

I think medical is bad because you cant afford to play arund with it .

I hate to just turn up in a foreign place and take it for granted they speak my lingo I think thats the height of ignorance so I do try always to speka some french . Shame about the college.

thanks Malc d

W2Go ,

I thank you nothing is ever too late . i am sure I can think of something I have not covered . Was talking about you yesterday re this trip .

I was asking how far the nearest hospital was from Biaritz Hubby kindly reminded me of you .

very grateful also with the POI all come in handy he was playing around yesterday .Thanks you ever so much made it possible taken all the work out of it Brilliant .Especially around well,everywhere really looking to travel via the Canal Du Midi .

x

Archived