Overnight at Le Harve

brian427

Not used Le Havre since P&O ended sailings. We always used to park on the car park to the left of the port. At the exit of the port go round the roundabout and it is the last exit before the port. Just drive down and you will see the car park on the right, always plenty of motorhomes and caravans so we always felt safe. I am sure it is still there.

Sooty10

brian427 - 2008-08-04 3:22 PM

Am using L&d lines to Le Harve in October.Have not been to Le Harve since P&O stopped sailing there.Is it still possible to overnight on the port as I won't be arriving till about 8.30pm.

Hi Brian,

There are two aires at Le Havre one is very close to the port complex. Details on request.

Don

Apparently at Le Havre there's now a 'proper' aire de services camping-car with free parking.

I also haven't been to Le Havre since the P&O route closed, but it's possible that this aire is where people used to overnight close to the ferry terminal in those days. There's information about it (including street/satellite maps and photos) on the French website www.campingcar-infos.com

Archived