Skiing: Brides-les-Bains

Ruth

Well it's that time of year again, our van is looking forward to it's snowy sejourns. We are skiing in the 3 valleys over New Year and wish to spend New Year's Eve with some friends who are staying in a hotel in Brides les Bains (we ourselves will stay up by the slopes most of the timeand meet them by day).I can't find any aires or winter campsites listed for Brides. Does anyone know of any, or of any motorhome friendly parking there? TIA, Ruth

Hello Ruth, Not much of a response here so the only bit of info I can give - theres an aire at La Tania, a few kms east of brides, its listed on campingcar-infos.com under dept 73. Haven't visited it personaly though. Enjoy your trip. pete.

Thanks..in fact that's where we'll probably stay stay most of the time( but it's a bit of a long stagger in the early hours of New Years Day: several miles and thousands of feet above!!) But thanks to a tip on another forum we may risk just camping in the car park to the gondola in Brides. I just hope it's not one of the (few) motorhome unfriendly ski car parks in France...there are a few. Thanks anyway, Ruth

Archived