Upgrading parts

afandy

Hi.. I'm looking for a decent shop online or other that can supply me with more up to date fittings...ie led lights for interior or 12volt flush fittings.....Ive been to 3 or 4 local caravan/motorhome shops and they seem to be living in the dark ages..... Coffee coloured fittings and cream seem all they have....Urgh...... :-( any idea folks ;-)

afandy - 2008-08-10 9:03 AM

Hi.. I'm looking for a decent shop online or other that can supply me with more up to date fittings...ie led lights for interior or 12volt flush fittings.....Ive been to 3 or 4 local caravan/motorhome shops and they seem to be living in the dark ages..... Coffee coloured fittings and cream seem all they have....Urgh...... :-( any idea folks ;-)

We spent weeks going all over the place looking for decent lights for our lancashire.

we went to cak, a fair trip but the board with the lights on would not work and the chap in the shop couldn't have cared less, i don't think it would of took long to get it going, certainly not as long as it took us to drive there.

They couldn't seem to grasp that i was not likely to spend £80.00 plus pounds on lights i couldn't see working, (not all led's give off a nice glow).

what we did, was look at new vans in a showroom and when we found a style we liked we ordered them from the manufaturer.

pete

Archived