Who's going to Malvern this weekend?

Don Madge

We'd love to but no 2 son and family are spending the night on friday on their way to Cornwall and won't be leaving her till after lunch on saturday.

EverWe haven't been to any of the shows except Shepton Mallet in January this year and last 'cos something that can't be got out of always happens. When the NEC show is on we're on stage every night.

HAve a good time, perhaps next year!

Hi Sparts, it was announced on the Malvern thread I think.... 5pm on Saturday outside Davenewell's tent on the showground.

There was only myself, Janine, Dave, Carol and hubby, Derek Uzzell, Gazza and wife, Julie, who turned up. Clive was missing even though we had seen him the day before and none of those on the Itchy feet thread turned up either.

Did you not know? Did you go? What did you think of it?

Joy

Hi roon yes we did go, as planned was on motorcaravaners section, groups well missed the one group i wanted to see again so my reletives could see the main saturday groups in seven hall, i wanted to see the smokey mountain boys, other than that bit dissapointed in the entertainment side, weather well what can i say quack quack, otherwise lots to see and i got my wheels injected at last with gunk so hopefully no punctures.

Lets hope the pickering show has better weather noooo more tractors this year please

would have been nice to meet you Don.

Sparts, I agree. They were the best entertainment on the Saturday and it was the hall with the most atmosphere too. You weren't the couple we sat next to were you (we were the ones moaning about Raymond Froggatt??)

Really disappointed with Raymond Froggatt, we walked out and as for the Dolly Parton lookalike ...... give up ..... Bett lynch eat your heart out - but you can sing better!!!!

The Lonnie Donnegan group (forgotten their names) were good if you were a fan of lonnie donnegan and apparently the Johnny Cash group were good too but we didn't see them.

no tracter needed for fred an alice. us just skiffled out on monday full of the joys of spring (well august anyway). us enjoyed it immensley, but saw no photo shoot, only lots of noisy cuwboys. how is us supposed to find dave newells tent in a boggy field of four thousand motorhomes my biddies. perhaps next yer sum latitudes and longitudes or a sat nav finder maybe a good plan.

goodtimefred

We went up in one of ours, just to have a look at the motorhomes really! We had some bargains there though. The weather held out saturday. Funny thing was, i forgot to take the extension for the tv aerial....no worries i thought to myself! Pick one up at the show......you would never beleive it but not one person had one!!!

But it was a good day out, one stall holder lost out on my £500 spend when she refused to knock £2 off the bill! So went to another stall! lol! Well, i thought at a show you normally can do a deal, and when you are getting that much stuff - but never mind!

Archived