Eurodisney Aires

hapi_chappie

Are there any good souls out there with recent experience of parking daytime and overnight at Eurodisney?  I read earlier in the year that the Overnight parking was being discontinued, did this happen??

Depending on the answer, are any recommended Aires nearby?

Thank you in advance

Graham

Happy parking = happy parents = happy children = happy holidays!!  :-)

mikey72 - 2008-08-15 10:34 PM

It's opened again since my posting on http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/motorhome-chat/967-disney-parking-closing.html

last year.

We have been there Easter this year, and it's open as usual.

If you haven't stopped there before I just replied to a similar thread on

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newforums/fm_messages.asp?FO=7&FM=410170

That is the reason why I said that he should read all 3 pages to follow the thread all the way through.

I assure you that I did read all 3 pages as instructed - and useful they were as well - but it did appear that the Policy was changing frequently and as this forum seems to have contributors with very recent news on relevant topics, I thought I'd double check. No offence intended.

Thank you and happy travelling

Graham

No offence taken, it was just that you might only have been aware of page 1 and not gone any further.

We stayed at the Disney Aire last August Bank Holiday on the way back to the UK and there were about 400 motorhomes there. Everyone paying 20€a night, thats a lot of dosh that they would lose if they closed it down completely. I would say that the majority of motorhomes there were Italian, Italy must have been empty.

We stayed at Eurodisney in July @ 13 Euros a night. There were hot showers, toilets, waste and fresh water points. The car park is all tarmac and level so was excellent. You do however have to drive back to the enterance each day to pay for the next days stay, so if you are towing or have a bike then it will come in handy, otherwise dont get to comfy.

Archived