Edinburgh Overnight Again (Sheriffhall)

gordonaldson

Dear happy Motorhomers,

Very happy to see that some of you's are taking advantage of Edinburgh's Sheriffhall's park and ride facility on the south side of Edinburgh just now for the Festival and Tattoo. Six in a row one night.

Off course if my thread on 7th April 2008 as to this facility and 24hrs overnighting that I enquired about had been noted for the Height Fight pages in the July magazine more people might have used it.

Not a mention, not a Pigeon dropping even though I did much research on it.

It's even just off the bypass a few hundred yards from the notorious, "Sheriffhall Roundabout". There's big repairs going on at this roundabout just now so beware. An interesting event that has happened before at the roundabout may interest some of you's, where you's may recollect it happening elsewhere.

Normally there's queues at all the traffic lights when there working at the enterance's to roundabout, well they were switched off for a time today and guess what, yes the queues dissappeared.

Good Luck Guys & Gals,

Gordon..

OOOPS guys,

People will be begining to think this is a, dare I say it, caravan site. Why, there's 10 in a row there today. Well as I was told as long as you park within your parking bay its "OK".

An Aire, ssssh, dont mention that word in the building there...

Must find out on passing what the owners think..

Good Luck If Your There,

Gordon..

Archived