its a cover up

cheetahdavie

Just got my first Motor Home and preparing to take my first ever Journey in it.

Problem..I will have my youngest Grand child with me.. and She can be extremely messy [5 years olds are i guess]

Has anyone seen or come across some form of plastic /waterproof cover for the upholstery in the MH?

CI-Carioca 656

2.3 JTD

Or do I have to make and make do

Any help appreciated

We will have much the same problem. We are just about to take delivery of our Murvi Morello and are looking for a manufacturer/upholsterer to stitch together some water proof/wipe clean/shake the crumbs out of the door seat covers for the two bench seats in the back. I've found slip over covers for the two cab seats up front, just a standard fit it seems, but for the back seats it's proving changeling.

Anyone know of someone suitable?

Guest Tracker

Cheap bath or beach towels work well as seat covers - and you can pick from a wide range of colours at most Sunday markets - but liquid will pass through unless you are very quick!

A large plastic rear bench car seat cover from Halfords or similar makes a good doggie or kiddie incontinence cover but any absorbent covers on top of it tend to slip unless a layer of grippy matting is place between the two.

(lol) hi we have three grandchildren under eight, and take them away often, since our van was new (three years ago) I have always used fawn(suits our colour scheme)light wieght throws that we bought from Mill shop for £6 each, we bought extra set and even when kids not there, we still keep them on, as they are big enough to cover seats and backs, therefore our upholstery like new. Not only kids untidy and messy the red wine can do some damage ;-) but as some-one else said they wash easy, Also giving kids there own special cupboard for clothes seems to do trick.

Yep, but if you do want plastic, then for the two front seats and you know someone with a garage, then the lightweight plastic covers they put on the seats when they are wokring on customers' cars are good.... and cheap poundland plastic tablecloths for the rear seats.... (I also keep some for the floor when walking in off muddy fields) Joy

Archived