What do you forget?

fred22

I suppose most of us have left the step down or remembered to unplug the electrics at the last minute but ,is this the " foget to do "of them all?

We have just returned from a holiday in Canada(non motorhome).

One after noon coming towards us was the biggest motorhome I have ever seen. Similar in size to a 40 foot coach but at least 12 foot wide. Yes, you have guessed it, the driver had forgotten to wind in his slide outs, not one of them, but all three. I suppose like me you thought to yourself, why didn't he notice them when he looked in his mirrors, well, I suppose he did did when he had finished his telephone conversation, but I cannot understand why he ignored all the horns and flashing lights of the other motorists.

Our Canadian friend said this was not the first time he had seen this happen.

Or maybe he was like a friend of mine, many years ago he brought a pop-top bedford camper, drove it home and went throu folding seats, raise top, lighting gas to familierise himself, then said to me "want to go for a ride in it?" as he went to drive off I said "what about the top", "thats alright" he replied "only need to drop it if it gets windy" *-)

Guest Tracker

We once drove from Ipswich to Northern Scotland before we discovered that two weeks worth of clean shirts were still on the bed at home!

Even worse was to get to the Outer Hebrides and find that I had no fishing reels on board!

The first time Dot and I went away together I forgot my pyjamas - but that did not matter as it was August and quite warm!

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2008-08-18 8:23 PM

Tracker - 2008-08-18 6:29 PM

The first time Dot and I went away together I forgot my pyjamas - but that did not matter as it was August and quite warm!

Yeah ... right, like we believe that! :$ :D ;-)

Yeah - oh alright then - it was the third time we went away!

Archived