My Anxiety Levels are far too low......

snobbyafghan

If I ever wake up without any real feelings of anxiety, I know there's one sure fire way to give those anxiety levels the necessary boost. I immediately log on to this forum and feel the waves of diverse anxiety washing comfortably over me. In one quick session, I can load with real juicy things to worry about:

Traffic regulations abroad, the number of reflective strips required on my hi-vis jacket, is my first-aid kit compliant, is my triangle the correct type, what kind of weapon should I take to battle the robbers with, will my van shake itself to pieces when I reverse it, does the toilet smell too much when I empty it in front of other people, will my satellite system work in Bulgaria, is that my awning even now flying away on the wings of a puckish breeze.

Already, I feel much better. Anxiety levels are high, stress is pinging satisfactorily through my system. Lots to worry about.

Thanks MMM forum - you've done it again...

Doug

Guest Tracker

Good morning Doug, and I am so sorry that you find the forum so stress inducing.

I hesitate to say this - but a quick and simple cure may well be to hand?

Why not post your own alarmist tales and transfer your fears and worries to every body else?

After all a problem shared is a problem doubled!

............. I didn't realise how much stress I had to put up with 'til I came on here.

I have to change gear MYSELF ! ( Not automatic )

I have to 'operate' the accelerator MYSELF ! ( No cruise control )

...and

We have to be able to understand maps ! ( No sat- nav )

I might have to pack it all in. :-( :-(

Usinmyknaus - 2008-08-20 4:53 PM

Doug,

Think that's bad? Just wait 'till you see the bills for your van's first habitation check and base vehicle service............!!!

Bob :- :-)

Bob

Do you mind?! It's going in for that very thing (habitation check) next Friday...

Now you've anticipated tomorrow's first Anxiety Check by 12 hours.

Doug

Doug,

Think that's bad? Just wait 'till you see the bills for your van's first habitation check and base vehicle service............!!!

Thanks...... our van is in for both at present before our trip to Italy - reckon on about £450/£500 but will let you know when we pick it up on Saturday! :-S

Now I'm worried - having just insured both our cars this month, plus renewed home insurance, MH tax and insurance which run out whilst we are away. - I hate August >:-(

Doug,

I See you have been to Daves then ha ha

Archived