Shepton Mallet 2008

auntygranty

Hi Aunty,

Strange, big number of motorhomers in the west country, one of the biggest sales areas, other motorhome dealers will be pleased, usually most traders do excellent business at Shepton.

The cost of entry is less for customers than Warner's shows but about 4 times as much for traders.

See you at Shepton.

Don

fred grant - 2008-08-23 7:38 PM

please do sumthing about your picture don my biddy, you aint half givin fred sum eyestrain.

wots aunty mmm then. dont understand that one me ansum?

foreverfred

Hi Fred,

Hows the photo now (?)

Anything to make an old man happy :-D :-D

Will you be at Shepton (?) if so I'll look forward to meeting you.

Don

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tracker
net-traveller - 2008-09-05 2:53 PM

Brownhills have announced that they will not be there either due to the spiralling costs of attending shows. What they save will be passed to their customers.

;-)

Maybe Brownhills could not find enough staff to man the stand as they are all brassed off with being slagged off by unhappy customers!

It's very reassuring to know that the cost savings will be passed on to customers - I believe them - but then I am not a cynical geezer!

We hope to go as we have always found it to be a good show - but not if it's very wet as there is very little joy in slurping about in mud for three days!

Guest Tracker
ROON - 2008-09-08 12:49 AM

Tracker you got it wrong. Little Joy loves slurping round in the mud for three days. 8-)

Sorry Joy - are you Little Joy - or Very little Joy - presumably Little Joy's smaller sister?

I wish you very many happy slurping three day trips!

Archived