Mancyo motorhomes

Terry Lawer

Terry:

Moncayo have used the "Mediterraneo" name for a number years for over-cab and low-profile models with lengths below-6m to above-7m and constructed on the latest and previous Fiat Ducato chassis. Are you interested in a particular model/type/year, or are you just seeking general impressions?

Terry:

Moncayo is a rare breed in the UK.

I notice there's a bit of Moncayo-related stuff on the MotorHomeFacts website, but nothing recent I think.

Your best bet might be to ask Moncayo's UK importer (Davan?) if they are prepared to put you in touch with other owners of your model of motorhome.

Terry,

I have a Moncayo Mediterraneo 340 on a 2.8 Fiat Ducato. It is a 2004 model that I bought about 14 months ago.

I am well pleased with it and chose it after looking for ages. I got it for a good price (probably because it is rare in the UK) and I am well impressed with the interior build and the spec of the van.

I like the fiat motor which I find smooth, powerful and refined.

I have only seen 2 other UK registered ones whilst on site, but a few more continental registered on the road.

Barrons used to be the importer and distributor but it has gone over to Davan now. I would recommend the brand to anyone, without reservation.

Archived