Charente camp site

StuartP

I have just returned from a summer in France and feel compelled to inform those of you who are interested about a fantastic site. We have stayed there for the last 6 years, it is the only site we ensure we visit. It has just changed hands and the new owners have decided to open all year round.

It is just north of Angouleme and can be found at www.marcodebignac.com.

It is extremely peaceful and relaxing, even in the height of summer, with large pitches and a very open low key setting. The site is beautifully kept and well managed.

Before some of you accuse me of working for the site and using the forum for personal gain, i must stress i am a paying customer who really wants this site to flourish.

It probably won't provide the kind of things that teens would want, but for young families, or those past that stage who want holidays out of season i think you could do much worse.

Guest JudgeMental
StuartP - 2008-09-02 10:47 AM

Before some of you accuse me of working for the site and using the forum for personal gain, i must stress i am a paying customer who really wants this site to flourish.

Easy tiger! lol

This forum thrives because of personal recommendations....will put details in my sat nav for future reference :-D

Archived