One way to clear your company out I guess!!

MandyAndy

I don't think we should be too hard on Brownhills. They've had a reputation for poor service and now along comes Tom and hey presto its solved.

In the past, they supplied ordered options after you took delivery of a new van and not at the same time . Now they are supplying the options but haven't quite mastered supplying the van. One day you will get van and options.

Who will be the first to get on time delivery of a motorhome and an umbrella for when the van leaks?

I am thinking of trading in my walnut dash trim for an umbrella - the latter will be more use.

Not a very good advert for a large company is it? I would have thought being that they have a very unhappy customer base, they should focus their efforts on that really! Nevr mind! Nowt as queer as folk as they say!

But bearing in mind i buy many motorhomes, it gives me the insight to think 'avoid brownhills!' Not had any good or bad experiences myself with them, as i havent used them before, but it does send out that negative message!

Glad i buy ours mainly from Marquis, whom are absolutely faultless is service, quality and after sales! :-D

Archived