painting a motor home graphics

dizzy

hi, does anyone know where we could get a motor home re,sprayed with graphics its a idea for my husband to spend some more money, i havent been on for a bit as we have been travelling .

we are the folks who travel with all the oxygen' does anyone else?

happy camping keep smiling (lol)

Instead of going for an expensive paint job you could have decals made to your designs and then when you come to sell your motorhome they can be taken off. We have greyhounds on ours but they are part and parcel of the Laika Brand and were on at manufacture but are still decals.

We did see, some time ago, a motorhome on a dealer's forecourt in Bordeaux, it had desert scenes with camels on the back of the wing mirrors.

hi thanks for info , was'nt thinking quiet the cottage, derek,

i don't know what he wants on it ,

any ideas?

oh'

has any one seen lorry's painted with canadian pacific on john was most impressed with those

keep your eyes peeled

be happy keep smiling

dizzy (lol)

panagah - 2008-09-03 11:01 PM

Colin,

That is absoloutly ace, Where did you see this van?

can anybody guess the van, I think it looks like a carioca

It was at this years CLA game fair, show vehicle for a rural dating agency, muddymatches, certainly a eye catcher

Sorry to put a downer on this but before you go ahead consider if you're likely to keep your motorhome for a long time or not ... if not, then you could find that you loose a bit of it's value at trade in time as not everyone wants 'non-standard' graphics on their van. We were looking at a motorhome dealership last weekend (just teasing the dealers :D ;-) ) and there was a nice motorhome in there but unfortunately the previous owners had had a great big graphic put on of their 2 dogs, now I love dogs, but I woulnd't want to be driving about in a van with a picture of someone else's on it!

Yes, you can remove them, but if the graphic has been there for a long time you'll find that the paint under it is a different shade to the rest of the 'van.

• 7 months later...

Dizzy Don't know if you are still on site or looking for graphics, but last week I saw some painted graphics by a man called PIERS DOWELL.

They were brilliant...... absolutely superb graphic artist. Well known and sought after.

Unfortunately I couldn't find his address for you but if you are still interested pm me and I will get you his phone number by ringing round. He lives in Shropshire if anyone out there knows his address for Dizzy.

He isn't cheap and there is a waiting time.

Joy

Archived