Stako lpg bottles

Den

I've used the mth lpg bottles 6kg (sold with my mh) I.m trying to find the importer of stako. I've looked at the stako w site, but not a lot of help. Looking at the design i'm hoping to fit 11kg bottles. So if anyone knows a supplier and users of the stako i'd be interested in hearing. Thanks in anticipation.. 8-)

Guest JudgeMental
Den - 2008-09-06 2:18 PM

I've used the mth lpg bottles 6kg (sold with my mh) I.m trying to find the importer of stako. I've looked at the stako w site, but not a lot of help. Looking at the design i'm hoping to fit 11kg bottles. So if anyone knows a supplier and users of the stako i'd be interested in hearing. Thanks in anticipation.. 8-)

have you tried MTH directly?

http://www.mthautogas.co.uk/

Guest JudgeMental
Den - 2008-09-06 2:31 PM

I have delt with them in the past, But i'm sure they do'nt supply the stako bottles. No mention on their W.site.

I think you will find thats all they sell... I have 2 of them.

Quote:

Home Page | Mthgassystems

Instalation of STAKO and ALUGAS refillable gas systems on site ... Refillable lightweight gas bottles - only 6.3 kg when empty 11 kg usable capacity ...

www.mthautogas.co.uk/

But the stako are polish and the mth autogas bottles are french and i think are a slightly different design and maybe cheaper or should be coming from Poland. From the stako w page the products look good, but they don't show all their products and make no mention of importers.

Guest JudgeMental
Den - 2008-09-06 2:59 PM

But the stako are polish and the mth autogas bottles are french and i think are a slightly different design and maybe cheaper or should be coming from Poland. From the stako w page the products look good, but they don't show all their products and make no mention of importers.

Grrr......they sell the stako polish bottles - whats wrong with you (lol)

1134233746_gas1.jpg.b03bb2f6ed24cf65993e329a2f22abcd.jpg

Archived