Rear light

afandy

Hi......My stop tail light on nearside has stopped working ....changed the bulb still no......So ive taken the light fitting apart and the connecter that goes on the back has corroded and not repairable....So I'm trying to track down a new one....Its branded Jokon.....Googled it but wasted a few hours trying to track one....Only really need the bulb hoder ....Any ideas folks....please...

I have checked the jokon website and only list complete units - Was wondering if they maybe sold a stop /tail light on its own that you could raid the part from. Impression I get is not.

However you could email them and ask if the bulb holder is available as a repair spare part. www.jokon.de is the website.

email address and details for help in UK is

Jokon (G.B.) Ltd.

Unit 24

Dawkins Road, Poole

GB-Dorset BH 15 4JD

Phone: 01202 67 91 21

fax: 01202 66 57 73

E-Mail: info-uk@jokon.com

Mine failed the MOT for the same problem. Couldn't find a bulbholder anywhere. (Don't know the make) In the end I soldered wires straight onto the bulb, and connected this into the harness. Just waiting until I'm caught in France and have to change the bulb.

......Contacted Rokon via email last night.....And they responded with a part number but only complete light available.(Wasteful in my eyes) they are all like that tho....Spoke to them today but only supply the trade.......Whilst i appreciate your help Brambles those fittings would have to be glued in and would make it difficult to change a bulb at a later date...Hope you dont think I'm being ungratefull.....I really do appreciate everyones help.....Awaiting a call from Dens contact

You ungratefull so'n' so. LOL. Not at all, was just asking if any use, If I could see a picture of the light bulb fitting and damage I could maybe come up with something that will do. What I am thinking is, is the part used in one of the cheaper single light units available. Then you could butcher for part. Also there may be other options. Also someone somehere is sure to have a light unit wth broken lense - ideal.

Archived