silver screens

nora

Hi - we've just got a new motorhome - Dora the Explorer!! Dora is a Renault Lunar Premier on a Renault Master base. The front and side window blinds are the concertina kind and seem very flimsy so we thought we would invest in some exterior silver screens. Can anyone advise or recommend any screens that would fit Dora?

We've got "SilverScreens", but there is another make that seem to have just as many fans! The prices are pretty much the same and I think they look alike, with some minor differences. They also have second hand ones in that might fit your van.

SilverScreens phone number is 01274872151

They can usually post out to you within a day or so, or you can collect if you are passing Cleckheaton. Which is something we should all do in our lives!

nora - 2008-09-12 6:44 PM

Hi - we've just got a new motorhome - Dora the Explorer!! Dora is a Renault Lunar Premier on a Renault Master base. The front and side window blinds are the concertina kind and seem very flimsy so we thought we would invest in some exterior silver screens. Can anyone advise or recommend any screens that would fit Dora?

Hi Nora

I have sent you a PM about some Talyormade screens

Terry

I got excellent service from Silver Screens and quite appalling lack of service from Taylormade for our Renault Master conversion. If you already have the Remis blinds fitted (I'm guessing from your description), make sure Silver Screens know this and they'll make external screens that fit over the thicker cab doors created by the Remis ones.

Mel E

====

Archived