Are Hymer at the NEC?

Guest JudgeMental

To answer your question, I don't know, but I am interested to know as well.

I was informed by sales staff at the Malvern do that they (Brownhills) were the only Hymer outlet in the UK.

I have since found that this is not quite correct, they are the sole appointed Hymer Dealer but it seems Hymer turn a bling eye to some other companies importing from the EU. They also offer a full warranty.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread but I will be watching for answers.

Geoff

Guest JudgeMental

I wouldn’t dream of buying anything from them lol

Just want to have a look, as I could not get to Düsseldorf.....will buy from Belgium and save £10.000 in the process :-D

Guest JudgeMental

Thanks chaps!

Think we may just go for the day, or we may camp over night on CC site.

is site walking distance from show?

any one else going?

Guest JudgeMental
Bazza454 - 2008-09-18 6:47 PM
JudgeMental - 2008-09-18 4:36 PM is site walking distance from show? any one else going?

It's within walking distance, but there is a coach available all day to take you to the show and back to the site, just in case the weather is a bit iffy...

Thanks!So if we arrive friday night can we leave van on site all day and leave after show on saturday?or do we have to move it of the site saturday morning.....

Friday night on M1/M6 proboly not a good move anyway, but if you want to camp to cut down on lenght of day then you could go to somewhere like drayton manor only about 10miles away. There's proboly some better ones in area if anyone wants to recomend.

Guest JudgeMental
colin - 2008-09-19 5:18 PM

Friday night on M1/M6 proboly not a good move anyway, but if you want to camp to cut down on lenght of day then you could go to somewhere like drayton manor only about 10miles away. There's proboly some better ones in area if anyone wants to recomend.

we have family in Brum so will stay with them.....

I have just read the CCC. magazine received today. Neither Brownhills or Hymer are listed on the list of exhibitors, or shown on the floorplan of the halls. Several other manufacturers also seem to missing.

I am undecided wether to "splash the cash" and visit with an overnight stay or is the show too caravan oriented?

Guest JudgeMental
colin - 2008-09-22 3:42 PM

Just looked at show website

http://www.caravanshows.com/

They don't seem to be there even under an alias unless I've missed it

Geoff theres usualy a lot! of MH's there.

I tried looking for link on this site, it's sometimes hard to find, this time couldn't find link at all and had to google it.

Yes you are right, neither under Brownhills name or Hymer UK. something must be going on if they are to strappped to appear at Major UK shows. Will have to rethink my plans....

Archived