Sunpusle

bobbo

Remember that engine manufacturers spend millions on development, which includes the wear and maintenance of other parts in the engine. OK you may gain a mile using an addative but what are the additional costs on other parts of the engine over time?

HI

I got to agree with everyone else here. Istood and listened to the guy trying to sell me a sunpulse system at shepton. I got to give him credit he got Del boy of to a tee and I was tempted to try it. Common sense took over and I just smiled!!!!!! ;-) and walked away. I would suggest that you try to drive in a more conservative way and you will automatically make a 15% saving to your fuel bill.

Cheers keep em waxed.................. Ned

Clive - 2008-09-25 5:54 PM

I dare not comment on this.

THAT observation Clive is far worse than saying nowt - unless you are selling them that is?

I dare! Its bull droppings and snake oil! Plain and simple! If the addition of this magical little device could really deliver 25% fuel economy improvement and lower emissions do you not think the motor manufacturers would be fitting it as standard? It works like magnets do, it takes money out of your pocket and puts it in the pockets of sheisters!

D.

Archived