Insurance for motorhome

snoopdog

We are New Zealanders considering purchasing a motorhome in England to tour thru Europe and have heard that it is difficult and costly to get full insurance for the motorhome - can anyone advise any company or broker that might be able to help us with this?

Where would we be best to start looking for a motorhome to purchase. We have very clear idea of what we want. Can anyone advise us where to start?

I have no idea whether this company can help you or not but it may be worth enquiring: Andrew Copeland - email info@acopeland.com. They provide insurance for English registered vehicles kept in (parts of?) Europe for 11 months of the year. Website:www.andrewcopeland.co.uk

Hi Snoopdog, My wifes cousin johngowans@bigpond.com Kept a motor caravan in the UK for years, came over from Australia every year for a tour of Europe and UK he may be able to help you with some info. My wifes name is Georgina Powell nee Gowans. John may be able to help you, or on the other hand he may just not bother but perhaps worth a try. Love NZ toured it years ago when I retired, hired a motorhome. My wifes Brother lives there, another John Gowans, but he knows nothing about motorhomes.

Archived