Info required on touring in Croatia

Rapido-lass

I love touring in my motorhoming although I am limited in the time spent doing so. I'm looking at organising next years holidays and would like to include a visit to Croatia. My insurance company tells me that I'm not covered there, has anybody else heard of similar problems or has any information that would be helpful with touring in Croatia?

We were there this year. Before we went I checked out the insurance and most would cover us for Croatia but not for the bit of Bosnia that bi-sects Croatia. SAGA covered us for both and supplied the green card necessary for Bosnia.

I suggest that you shop around and explain to the differentcompanies what you want.

Good luck

Rapido-lass - 2008-09-22 10:58 AM

I love touring in my motorhoming although I am limited in the time spent doing so. I'm looking at organising next years holidays and would like to include a visit to Croatia. My insurance company tells me that I'm not covered there, has anybody else heard of similar problems or has any information that would be helpful with touring in Croatia?

Hi,

For in depth travel info on Croatia see http://www.magbaztravels.com/content/category/8/19/30/

Don

:-D 8-)

We were in Croatia in September. our insurance company "Comfort "covered us.

Croatia is a wonderful country and at present no massive high rise hotels etc the sea is so clean and clear ideal for swimming/snorkling.

We did notice how expensive Croatia is now compared with rest of Europe, it is more expensive than Italy!. NO wild camping allowed, on average we paid about £20 - 25 per night for our Motorhome in 3 - 4 star camps which were up to a very good standard

Have a good trip

:-D :-D :-D

Archived