Ducato X250 'Beam benders'

armstrongpiper

Hi Neil,

We got ours from our local Fiat main dealer in Southampton, Adams Morey. They are a standard Fiat part so your local one should be able to supply them.

Ours came with two sets of the black stick on shapes and the places to stick them on are very clearly marked.

Jenny

I assume the type Mike has offered are those which clip over the lenses and give good protection from stones etc. Are Peugeot really selling this type for only ten pounds or so?, or are they the stick on masks?

I have replied privately to Mike, but am not sure if the message has actually gone, as it doesn't actually acknowledge this, so if Mike reads this and hasn't received my message, can he reply to this!!

Neil B

Hi Neil, yes received your message and replied to your private box. Yes they are the clip on type made of plastic and cover the complete headlamp for protection. the black masks attach to these covers. Dont know what puegeot are supplying, but my headlight protectors for the Ford were around £50 + p&p.

Enjoying Spain and of course the obligatory glass of two of wine.

Regards to all

Mike (lol) (lol)

Hi,

I've ordered a set of headlamp protectors from our laocal Fiat dealer and they came to £65.60 incl. VAT.

If it's any use the part no. quoted on the invoice is 46003173.

Hopefully I'll receive them this week because they are on back order!! :-)

Hi neil, E-mail can be a bit iffy here in spain so have copied my reply here. Apologies to all if this is slightly off topic.

I am in Portsmouth but my son lives in North Leeds, 5mls from the Leeds Bradford Airport. Will be visiting him mid november by car so maybee we could meet then if it is not to far from you.

Regards Mike

Hi neil, E-mail can be a bit iffy here in spain so have copied my reply here. Apologies to all if this is slightly off topic.

I am in Portsmouth but my son lives in North Leeds, 5mls from the Leeds Bradford Airport. Will be visiting him mid november by car so maybee we could meet then if it is not to far from you.

Regards Mike

Archived