New M?H ordered today.

Guest Bill H

Many thanks to all who've answered my queries during the past weeks. I tend to think I surprised the importer by having some lots of info like the Dometic fridge with the dodgy catch, blinds that grow green and a simple way to empty the pink flushing liquid. Its a 987M Rapido for a pair of grumpy 70 year old's to romp about in during our final years. A large bed each end so no sleeping with Granny who snores! Look for RX.55.LGW when you're at M/cycle or steam rallies, call in for a red wine and an omlet. Have fun. Bill H

Bill, Make a booking to camp at Compton Farm in the IOW for easter. They have a ploughing competition and a large steam up on Easter Monday. Steam Rollers, Sentinel lorries, saw bench, lots of stationary engines, threshing machine, vintage tractors and vintage cars, motorcycles, military vehicles, fire engines, old fairground organ etc. We went last year and had a cracking time. We also take two small motorbikes. A great long week end, we plan to go in 2006 as well. Also if you are camped in the field its the same field as used for the show exhibitors, just a bit further down so no show entrance fee. Having said that all profit goes to charities. Basic camping facilities, WC, shower, water, laundry, emptying point. No hookup but our Solar panel does us proud. Local cliff and beach walks at the end of the farm entrance. Their contact details :- Contact details :- D.T & J.R. Phillips. Compton Farm, Brook, Newport Isle of Wight. PO30 4HF Tel 01983 740215. My home number 01256 326050 if you wish to talk about it. Clive

Archived