Squished Hymer

Mel B

Just having a browse of eBay I came up with a rather sorry looking Hymer that has obviously been in a bit of an accident. If you want to see what a rather battered 05 reg Hymer B634 looks like go to ebay (www.ebay.co.uk) and paste in the following number in the search field: 8017058479 I hope from the state of the van that the occupants are okay, it certainly seems to have stood up well to the battering.

S*d the wheel nut!!!!! Look at the photos!!! What I was trying to show you all was how well the van appears to have stood up to whatever 'accident' it has had!!! I doubt if some of the 'cheaper' van makes would stand up so well ... but then again if you're all so obsessed with the damn wheel nut ....!!!!!!! Can't see the wood for the trees comes to mind! Rant over, I feel better now.

MelB Yeah, it looks like it's had a roll but, as you say, its cage construction seems to have offered a reasonable level of protection for the occupants. Just goes to show you, it's the only way to build motorhomes. How well would the ye olde traditional softwood frame model have stood up to a similar misfortune? Regards Neal

only wondering if it would fit MY Hymer! No need to get a snit on,of course a hymer would stand up to a 'bit'of a roll!!!!!!!! regards Henry

Archived