MOT in West Yorks

geoff

geoff - 2008-10-14 1:27 AM I can no longer find my list of motorhome friendly MOT garages in West Yorkshire. Can anyone help me with a copy, point me in the right direction, or suggest centres that can handle a 3.5 ton hi roof ?

Geoff

Not to sure where you are in west yorks, if memeory serves me correct you're not too far away from Wakefield.

We have used a place in wakefield when we had to in the past - called Todd & sons - near Heath common. We will be using them again when our "Free period" on the new van is up.

There is also a lorry testing station out at Wrenthorpe.

Hope this helps - sorry I can't be of further use. I'll look in my files to see if I've got an old MMM listing for you.

Thai

I always had my La Strada Regent L serviced and MOT'd at Cross Keys Garage, Britannia Rd Morley near the traffic lights on the A650, the big chippie and Asda. I'll admit to knowing the owners thro scouting and I've been going there for 15 years or so.

They had no problems with the High Top, or the 3.5 tonne weight, as they service vans and minibuses as well as cars. I hope they'll be able to service the Geist, we'll find out next month when I book the MOT.

As an alternative , the West Yorks Ambulance Service still offer servicing & MOT for motorhomes in Birkenshaw, and their fleet is mainly Sprinters

alan

Archived