dialysis

Guest Malcolm

Guest Malcolm
thank you all for your input and good wishes. to Clive - I will have to do this every night for 8 hours while I sleep (if I can)

So sorry to read your posting, and I hope you go on o.k.It is of great interest to my husband and I regarding dialysis.My husband as just be told he as kidney failure and heart problems.for which he is going to be having surgery.Before Christmas.We have been told he may have to have dialysis,and we also wondered if we could undertake this in our Motorhome.You will see my posting for towing a car and satallite broadband.hence the reaseon why we are having to move house after 24 years to be on one level.so we are moving to a park home.some times, things come to try us.He had a stroke three years ago and this is the out come. Good Luck. but if you find a way please let us know. And a very merry Christmas.Our thoughts are with you.

Guest Malcolm
to Vi they say a trouble shared is a trouble halved. (my wife is dictating this). it is sad to know that he is in a similar situation and we hope that all goes well with his op.Chin up and keep smiling and a merry xmas to you both and good luck for the future. I had to move to a bungalow because of similer situation

• 4 years later...
Hi Malcolm My husband has just been diagnosed with kidney failure and is in the process of discussing whether to have haemo or peritoneal dialysis and we were wondering how you are coping with the situation and whether you are still motorcaravanning. Regards Pam & Tony

Archived