Clive & the wife celebrate with Champagne

michele

Guest Tracker
Good on you Clive - hope it (and the van) brings you much pleasure and at least you have the satisfaction of spending the kids inheritance before they could do it for you!

Guest Tracker
malc d - 2008-10-21 1:50 PM

Randonneur - 2008-10-20 9:34 PM

Am I missing something here?????

I was right Randonneur, they're talking about something in the latest mag. :-|

Seek and though shalt find!

malc d - 2008-10-21 2:50 PM

Unfortunately we don't get the Mag here until early the following month. If you find it, post it on here and then we can all see.

Randonneur - 2008-10-21 2:29 PM

malc d - 2008-10-21 2:50 PM

Unfortunately we don't get the Mag here until early the following month. If you find it, post it on here and then we can all see.

Sorry , my scanners down at the moment - if it recovers I will post it ( or is that a breach of copyright ?? )

This lot on here are just showing off because they got their magazines early. ;-) ;-)

I know it;s a big van Clive but are you taking delivery bit by bit over those three months or couldn't you pin them down to a specific month 8-)

I must have taken over from Jan on the Sunday as I went and had a good look round and play in it for you *-) *-)

Sorry I missed you both, catch up soon

J

Hi Jacqui,

Glad you are up and about again.

We arrived at the NEC on the Monday evening and by Friday PM were totally walked out. Sorry we missed you. We did see Robin and Pat taylor though which was good plus Hurry and M&J.J, Andy, Rachel and a few others of the tribe. Mel was also there but we missed him.

We don,t have a specific delivery date as yet, its something I must lean on "them" to firm up. I have given "them" a list of questions which the jolly salesman answered nearly all on the phone, some were his opinion. I said "thanks very much but it was a formal question and I want a written set of formal answers". "Email would be sufficient". So I am waiting for this as "they" are waiting on the maker for a couple of answers.

I think a chase up phone call would be a good idea, thanks for the reminder.

XX

C.

Hey Clive, be careful about giving your your exact van's ETA ... you could end up with a load of forumites coming round for a party! :->

Jacqui's already got her new pink glad-rags on ... and I hear Dave is polishing his leather outfit too! :D

Now all you need to do is get yourself a nice chauffeur and butler so that you and Jan can relax and watch the world go by as you are driven around with every whim taken care of and wave to your adoring 'fans'. Just remember us mere mortals won't you and toss us the odd pancake as you go by. (lol) ;-)

As if I would Clive! Mind you, I still haven't had one of your tossed treats yet! :-S

Are you going to put a picture on of your new 'baby' on then so we can all have a drool? Oh, and I think you'll need to buy a new burner etc ... your old pancake griddle isn't quite of the right standard ... nothing worse than seeing someone with a posh new motorhome get out a tatty old bit of kit (no Jan, I don't mean when Clive steps out of it!), there are certain standards that posh new motorhomers have to adhere to you know! :D

Clive

Shame you haven't got the Nobel now, it'd be worth a bob or 2! Noisy and smelly though weren't they, but they did look different and were cheap to run (when they didn't break down).

I must admit for a fondness for our Bond minicar which we had for around 15 years ... the name was Basil, Basil(don) Bond ... hubby works in stationery! :->

What was Jan's called Clive?

1679845499_bondforMMM1.jpg.c00722ca3f83663f201bf6b23750b331.jpg

Archived