Ferry fares for 2009

Mike Parke

Is this good value, or not? I have just booked a crossing with SeaFrance for next year, out May back june, for our 6.2 meter Motorhome for £45:00 return!!!

Ok, so we travel out at 01:00 and return at 10;00 but we normally go those hours (ish) anyway. Downside, if any, is that there is a £10;00 surcharge for each amendment and a 100% cancellation fee but I do not envisage making any changes. That is the cheapest crossing price I could find by a long way.

OK, have beat the price. Going in July returning August have a fare of

£41-40 return and is crossing mid morning and back mid afternoon.

Definitely going to book up now for next year as is half what we normally pay and our dates are always much the same.

£81 does not beat £45-00 return, but £41-40 does. Maybe I dhould have written as £41.40 and the dash has confused.

I can also get a few more pounds back by linking to SeaFrance via my EI42 shopping portal. ... http://uk.ei42.com/brambles/ which is worth taking a look and signing up to if you often buy online, as it costs you absolutely nothing and is zero risk. Links to joining are on page I have given along with more info (just click more info top right).

Jon

sooty10 - 2008-10-23 11:05 PM

It sounds like a good price to me. Even if you have to make an amendment for £10 it is still cheap.

Just hope the fuel prices keep going down and you will save even more.

Have a good journey.

Sooty10

Don't want to spoil your day, but OPEC have cut oil production today to keep oil prices up.

:-(

Archived