long term scooter insurance

Roy

Hello,does anyone no of an insurance co.that will insure a moped for more than 90 days, i have spent hours on the phone and the nett to no avail. What companys do you use? thanks Roy

Hi Roy Try CIS (co-op)Insurance 0845 6002918 (open 8 til 8 ) I asked the same question back last year and was told there is NO time restriction if its holiday use As long as you don't work at the country . I also asked if the scooter was covered whilst on the back of the camper ( as there was a report back last year that some insurance's did not cover the scooter whilst in transit ) and yes it is as long as it's locked up Hope this helps you Regards Mike T

Hi Roy Try CIS (co-op)Insurance 0845 6002918 (open 8 til 8 ) I asked the same question back last year and was told there is NO time restriction if its holiday use As long as you don't work at the country . I also asked if the scooter was covered whilst on the back of the camper ( as there was a report back last year that some insurance's did not cover the scooter whilst in transit ) and yes it is as long as it's locked up Hope this helps you Regards Mike T

Archived