Drawer Dividers

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Do your drawers and cupboards need dividers to stop things sliding about and rattling?

You could try a set or two of drawer dividers from Wilkinson's, aka Wilko.

These are a set of 6 zig-zag plastic dividers about 18" long and 3" wide and 3" deep. They cost £3 a set and slot together to form little box sections that then fit in your drawers. Being plastic they can of course be cut to any size.

We find them particularly handy in the washroom cupboards - especially for all those essential chemical cocktails that you ladies think you need to keep yourselves beautiful!

To stop things slidding use the non slip matting, small pieces can be used between different sized plates and bowls when stacked to stop sliding.

To stop pans rattling, use bubble wrap, it acts as a cushion.

And as for the chemical cocktails Rich, I prefer the alcoholic ones, and then when I look in the mirror, I know I'm beautiful - only problem is the mirror keeps changing, a cinderella mirror - I'm sure that wasn't in the spec when we got the motorhome!!

Tracker - 2008-11-20 5:26 PM

These are a set of 6 zig-zag plastic dividers about 18" long and 3" wide and 3" deep. They cost £3 a set and slot together to form little box sections that then fit in your drawers. Being plastic they can of course be cut to any size.

Is this the one, Rich?

link

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-11-21 2:39 PM

Tracker - 2008-11-20 5:26 PM

Is this the one, Rich?

link

Goodness me Janine you are a clever young lady - yes that's the chappy!

And a layer of non slip matting, as per Rapido Lass's suggestion, under it adds to the noise reduction anti clatter campaign!

Archived