burstner 820i

stevecarter62

hi all

is there anyone who can help i have a burstner 820i and am in need of some spares i have tried local dealers who dont seem to interested in helping until i wish to buy another m/home, i am after some switches and various bits, is there anyboby who has had dealings with a company who would be willing to help i would be willing to travel if neccesary i would appreciate anybodys help, i live in kent

I assume you've tried your local Burstner dealer: Discover, Herne Bay (ex Barrons)?

Cranham, also Burstner dealers, are at Upminster, just through the Dartford tunnel.

If neither of them will help, try Calais Caravanes.  They have a website, and are a very helpful small family run firm who have been Burstner dealers for years.  They speak English, so you can phone or e-mail them in English if necessary.  They are in Avenue Roger Salengro in Calais which, as luck would have it, is on the way to the large Auchan, where they sell lots of good wines.  Christmas coming, little trip across the channel?  :-)

It would be worth you getting hold of a CAK catalogue (www.caktanks.com) as this company markets lots of stuff installed in 'foreign' motorhomes.

As many of the general bits and pieces used by Burstner are likely to be common to other makes of German motorhome/caravan, you might try Hymer, Dethleffs, Hobby, etc. UK delerships that may be close to you.

Archived