Xmas again

Guest Rudolph

Hi Rudolph. you cant rely on anything these days. Oh well i will put the carrots bag in the bag and keep the cap on the whisky bottle seeing as you wont be coming. Still theres always next year. David ps weve eaten the mince pies.

Just in case AA or RAC turns up i`ve got your usual plate of shortbread, nice big glass of Glenmorangie(4 nips) and the carrots( grown in whiskey barrels) sitting on the mantelpiece (shelf above the fire to you`s nice English people) waiting for you. And if you don`t turn up I`m going to sleep well into the morning. But however, with my Reindeer footprint maker the children as usual are going to say, SANTA WAS HERE....... Gordon..

Guest Scrooge
Hey, Rudolph Can you come and remove the 'manure' you and your mates left me for Christmas please as I don't have much use for it in a flat! The Big Lad must needs his eyes testing ... I'd put 'manicure' on my Christmas list!!!

Guest Rudolph
Hi again nice to speak to you. Well, since the last message the North Pole Moderator has seen fit to put us Reindeer off redundant and recruit a new team of Sprinter, Boxer, Ducato, Master and Relay. Flipping cheek we have worked very hard and not once had a 5th Rein failure. Does anyone out there know of a big fat bloke with a white beard who would want to employ us? Happy New Year to you all. Rudolph.

Archived