What did you get for Christmas then!?

Mel B

Alright, what's the most useless, daft or downright pathetic Christmas present you got this year????? Me? My daft one was a bottle of wine - why? I don't drink!!!! At least it'll come in handy for a new year drink for friends! I'm sure someone can top this one though.

Guest David Powell
NOTHING...An uninvited,not asked for bit of 'nothing' with rusty metal around it, under the quarter light on the drivers door. This bit of 'nothing'is working it's way outward, & will obviously increase in size until my Christmas surprise gets too big too handle unless I do something about it soon. My mate calls it 'metal mice' I have the ultrasonic normal mouse repeller on full volume, but it don't work on 'metel mice'. Common problem on Renault doors, my fault I should have Waxoiled the inside a long time ago.

Guest Ho! Ho! Ho!
All I got on Christmas Day was thousands of letters from miserable kids complaining that I didn't give them the present they had demanded. I'm going to get a decent job next year. Santa.

the motorhome didn't arrive for Christmas, was due second week of December.Will not arrive until end of January if we are lucky. Reading this forum instead. Nearly as good as been in Spain. season greetings. phil

Archived