Vehicle Body Graphics Wanted

Guest Zirco

Does anyone know where I can purchase graphics to complete the motorhome conversion of my VW LT panel van? Nothing too fancy, just a swirly stripe or similar as seen on recent vans - and not at silly main dealer prices. Thanks.

Thanks Don. I've tried this and generally end up with commercial vehicle signwriters etc. Just wondered if anyone knew of an actual source for the motorhome style graphics.

Guest Don Madge
Zirco I tried to ring Timberland Motorhomes but they must have shut down for the holiday.Their vans have a simple stripe down the side. If you ring them ask for Kevin or Lee (I can't remember the sales managers name) they will tell you who is their supplier. You can mention my name if it will help. Tel. 0845 0099998 Don

Guest Dave Newell
Hi Zirco, Did you look at the sites of any of the commercial vehicle signwriters? Many of them now produce the graphics by computer and are then cut out from self adhesive vinyl. Many of these businesses could probably produce exactly what you want, to your own design, at a surprisingly reasonable cost. Happy new Year to all, Dave.

you don't give any indication of where you are but we have used a very good guy in the newbury berks area.he does some very good designs & can more or less copy any damaged or obsolete original graphics. can't think of his number of hand but could track him down if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived