Here's to 2009 !

malc d

Guest Tracker

No grumbles for 2009 please people - let's just be thankful for what we all have - take what is on offer when it is offered - offer help when you can - and ENJOY life - most of all enjoy life - and just think - c'est la vie - you have to be alive to grumble!

Happy Christmas and a good New Year to all - even Mr Scrooge!

Tracker - 2008-12-18 2:50 PM

No grumbles for 2009 please people - let's just be thankful for what we all have - take what is on offer when it is offered - offer help when you can - and ENJOY life - most of all enjoy life - and just think - c'est la vie - you have to be alive to grumble!

Happy Christmas and a good New Year to all - even Mr Scrooge!

Well said Rich!!

I'm looking forward to the new year and hopefully I'll get another job - I've just been made redundant (like so many others), if not I'll buy a belt for my trousers and be happy that I'm healthy. It's called positive thinking. If you think, many things that bring cheer to your heart are free, like a smile or a hello from someone.

Happy Christmas everyone and all the best for 2009

Guest Tracker
Rapido-lass - 2008-12-18 3:21 PM

I've just been made redundant (like so many others), if not I'll buy a belt for my trousers and be happy that I'm healthy. It's called positive thinking. If you think, many things that bring cheer to your heart are free, like a smile or a hello from someone.

Happy Christmas everyone and all the best for 2009

Sorry to hear that Cathy - don't want to wish my life away but I'm sure glad we're retired now in this recession.

Hope things work out for you soon but don't lose too much weight or you'll fade away!

Happy Christmas and best wishes to you both for the future.

Rich & Dot

Guest Tracker
Rapido-lass - 2008-12-18 5:17 PM

Thanks Rich for your kind wishes.

I could do with loosing a few pounds (lbs not £), don't you remember saying that widescreen digi photo frames did me no favours?! However, me and food will never be parted for long so there's no chance of me fading away!!

Ooops! Wide screen photo displays don't do any of us any favours Cathy - least of all me!

Archived